1, wood drying
The raw material sheet (water content is about 60-70%) entering the factory is placed in a drying kiln for steaming and drying. The material and thickness of the board are different, and the seasons are different. The temperature, time and stability time of the steam drying are also different. Generally, the steaming time is about 15 minutes, the heating and drying time is about 25-30 days, and the moisture content of the dried plate is about 10-14%.
The steam for steaming and heating and drying is supplied by the new 4t/h coal-fired steam boiler. During the heating and drying process, according to the technical control requirements, it is necessary to open the drying kiln exhaust window from time to time to discharge the steam in the drying kiln.
(1) When roughing, increase the length and width by 10mm; (requires trimming)
(2) If the combination is unloaded, indicate the veneer material and indicate which type of door combination;
3, group box
(1) square square, length and width increase 10MM
(2) The width of the outer frame is 800-2000MM, the surface of the board is 6MM medium density board, and the middle is filled with the Sorland hollow flower board.
(3) Lock the wood, you can also use the lock box.
(4) If the glass frame is in the group frame, determine the size and position of the glass.
(5) After the skeleton is treated with anti-deformation, the upper press is flattened
4, hot pressing process standards
(1) Before releasing the hot-pressed workpiece, the hot platen and the workpiece must be cleaned up to confirm that there are no impurities, and the hot pressing temperature and pressure are set, and the workpiece is slowly placed.
(2) The placed workpieces should be arranged in order, so that the forces on each part are even.
(3) Fill all positions as hot as possible, and ensure that the thickness of each layer of the board is the same as the material of each layer. The surface materials cannot overlap. If it is not filled with a thick spare pad for the application workpiece.
(4) In order to prevent the glue from drying, the feeding should be completed within two minutes each time. If it is determined to be correct and safe, then start the machine.
(5) The surface of the workpiece after pressing should be smooth, smooth, and free of bumps and graininess.
(6) The mosaic should be aligned.
(7) After the surface is covered, the wooden door shall not be degummed, glued, laminated, cored, scratched, indented, bumped, misplaced, oily, and the color is basically the same.
5, cold pressing process standards
(1) The cold pressing time should be determined according to the temperature to ensure that the rubber layer is cured and the glue is firm.
(2) After pressurization, the surface of the part should be flat, smooth and free from bumps and graininess.
6, edge trimming
(1) Cutting error does not exceed 0.2MM cutting standard
(2) Before placing the workpiece, the platen and the workpiece should be cleaned.
(3) The placed workpiece must not be misplaced, aligned up and down with the core board, and must not be broken.
(4) Both sides of the door should be inclined by 2 degrees, and the rest should be sawed into a straight edge, and no scratches should be scratched.
7, milling core board process standards
(1) When milling the core panel, the force of the material is uniform and there is no collapse.
(2) The appearance is smooth and round.
(3) Proportional milling, accurate size, no collapse;
8, manual skin
(1) When applying white latex, it must be dried for the first time and then brushed a second time, and then ironed with iron.
(2) The flat strip is pressed with a wooden board. ;
(3) After the paste is finished, there shall be no phenomenon such as separation, degumming, bubbling, and cracking of the veneer.
9, locking hole, hinge hole
(1) Pay attention to the opening direction of the door;
(2) Pay attention to the upper and lower ends of the door, and do not turn around.
(3) There must be no collapse, scratching, or use of special molds.
10, try to install
(1) The door trim line is tightly connected and must not be separated from the seam;
(2) The door leaf and the door cover are closely fitted, flat, and must not be separated from the seam;
(3) The door leaf shall not have a gap to shake;
(1) Before the grinding, the white blank should be inspected, and the products are not processed for degumming, bubbling, scratching or missing products;
(2) The white blank needs to be polished smooth, nailed, and the gap needs to be filled;
(3) The primer should be sprayed evenly, and checked for degumming and bubbling, and polished after drying;
(4) No granules, sag, peeling and gloss shall be applied when the topcoat is sprayed;
12, packaging and storage
(1) Carefully check that the door leaf cover is not complete, the quality is qualified, and the unqualified products can not be packaged and shipped out. It is strictly forbidden to discolor and leak color, and the product should be handled lightly;
(2) Before packaging, the rubber marks and impurities on the working surface should be removed, wrapped with packaging film, and the four door corners are protected with corrugated paper;
(3) Label the goods and fill in the invoices after entering the warehouse.
(1) After confirming that the hole and the door are correct, carry out the assembly, the vertical set correction, the glue fixing, and the installation of the door leaf;
(2) The door cover and the wall should be covered with glass glue, and more glue should be glued under the door cover to prevent excessive water from entering the door cover;