The purchase can be based on personal preferences and economic conditions. Specific consumers should pay attention to the following points when purchasing security doors:
(1) Consumers should choose the appropriate anti-theft security door according to the actual requirements such as the door opening size, opening direction and color pattern of the living room.
(2) Anti-vandal function is the most important function of anti-theft security door. At the time of purchase, the seller can be required to present the inspection certificate of the relevant department. The product quality should meet the technical requirements of the national standard GB17565-2007 "General technical conditions for anti-theft security door".
(3) The thickness of the steel plate of the qualified anti-theft security door frame should be more than 2mm, the thickness of the door body is generally above 20mm, the weight of the door should be checked, generally should be above 40kg, and the cat's eye, doorbell box or lock handle can be removed. Check the internal structure of the door, the thickness of the steel plate of the door should be more than 0.5mm, and there are several reinforcing steel skeletons inside, so that the front and back panels of the door are organically connected together to enhance the overall strength of the door. Generally, there are polyurethane or honeycomb in the door. Paper filler with insulation and sound insulation. The fire door should be filled with asbestos (fireproof cotton) and other materials with fire-proof function as the filling material, and the door body is knocked by hand to make a "beep" sound. The consumer should open and close the door by hand. Shangmen.com reminds consumers that the production of fire doors should have the qualification certificate issued by the state for the production of fire doors.
(4) Inspection process quality: Special attention should be paid to the inspection of welding defects, such as open welding, unweld welding, and leakage welding. Check whether the cooperation between the door leaf and the door frame is dense, whether the gap is uniform, whether the opening is flexible, whether all the joints are dense, and the surface of the door panel should be treated with anti-corrosion treatment. Generally, it should be painted and sprayed. The surface of the paint layer should be free of air bubbles, uniform color and large. Most doors also have a rubber seal on the door frame that does not emit a harsh metal impact when the door is closed.
(5) Lock inspection: Qualified security doors generally use anti-theft locks that have passed the inspection by the public security department. At the same time, steel plates with a thickness of 3.0mm or more should be protected at the locks. Many anti-theft locks are multi-directional locks. The advantage is that not only the door locks are locked, but also the upper and lower rails can be inserted into the lock to fix the door. Greatly increased the flood control performance of the door. According to the door network to understand the "GA/T73-94 mechanical anti-theft lock" issued by the Ministry of Public Security, the mechanical thieves anti-theft door lock is divided into ordinary protection level and advanced level, represented by A and B. Class A lock refers to the lock with a non-destructive opening time of not less than 15 minutes and an anti-technical opening time of not less than 1 minute. The B-class lock means that the anti-destructive opening time is not less than 30 minutes, and the anti-technical opening time is quite a lot. In 5 minutes (anti-technical opening refers to the ability of the professional technicians to resist the use of special tools to open the lock with the use of special tools). And in the same situation, the safety performance of the Class B anti-theft lock is five times that of the A-class lock. The premium security door brand will also feature super B-class locks.
(6) Brand guarantee: Brand is the symbol of product quality and service. The brand mainly refers to the product brand and the dealer brand. When buying the security door in the market, it is best to buy it in the formal large-scale home building materials city. At the time of purchase, you should also pay attention to the "FAM" logo, company name, and implementation standards of the security door. The standard-compliant door can be safe and reliable.
(7) After installing the security door, the user must first check whether the accessories and materials such as keys, insurance policies, invoices and after-sales service orders are consistent with the accessories and materials provided by the manufacturer of the security door, and there must be no shortage of keys. When the lock that has been installed on the door body is opened by the key, the lock core should be easy and flexible, and there is no stuck phenomenon; the door should be flexible and free from jamming, abnormal noise, etc. during the process of opening 90 degrees.
Consumer Protection Committee reminds: When purchasing anti-theft door, consumers should understand more and choose well-known brands with strong strength and excellent product quality, and check the product inspection report provided by the operator; when ordering, they must indicate "anti-theft" on the invoice. "Safety" door" to prevent counterfeiting; when installing, carefully check the appearance of the security door, if necessary, remove the protective film for comprehensive inspection, and ask for documents such as warranty card and invoice, so as to promptly defend the rights in case of problems. The relevant administrative law enforcement departments should also increase supervision and strive to curb the inferior security door from the source to flood the market. Vigorously promote and implement new standards for security of security doors, improve the quality of after-sales service, and provide consumers with a harmonious, safe and secure consumer environment.