First, the material
(1) The original wooden door, the material inside and outside the wooden door is the same kind, the surface is the same, the type of wood that can be used is relatively small, the amount of wood is large, and the cost is high.
(2) Solid wood doors, the surface is made of high-grade solid wood skin, and the inner layer market is mostly filled with low-grade wood such as pine or fir wood. The material selection is relatively easy, the high-grade wood is less expensive, and the cost is relatively cheaper.
Due to differences in materials and textures, wood has obvious high, medium and low grades, and the market prices vary greatly. Red pine, Chinese fir, eucalyptus, etc. belong to the lower grade wooden door materials, the middle file has walnut, cherry wood, etc., and the high-grade red oak. The price and quality of high-grade wood is much higher than that of medium and low-grade wood.
There are many modern wooden door finishes, and the use of veneer and stickers is common, but the grades are completely different. The veneer wooden door is rich in natural texture, beautiful and durable, but the price is relatively high; the sticker wooden door is easy to break and fear water, but the price is low, which is a popular product. When consumers buy, it is very important to figure out whether it is solid wood, veneer or sticker. Solid wood and veneer can be called "wooden doors", while stickers can only be called "wooden doors". Experts remind consumers to know the type of wooden door when buying wooden doors, so as not to be fooled.
Second, the quality
(1) The quality of the wooden door manufacturing process directly affects the service life of the door. Generally speaking, after using the wooden door for a period of time, it is often prone to deformation, cracking, etc., thereby reducing the sound insulation effect, sealing performance and various performances of the door. . Therefore, the wooden door with a guaranteed production process is not easily deformed or cracked due to its low moisture content. The sound insulation effect of the wooden door depends on the material of the door and the details in the processing. Since the sound insulation of the door is achieved by reducing the air flow, the higher the density of the door, the heavier the weight and the better the sound insulation effect.
(2) In addition to the manufacturing process of the wooden door itself, the quality of the hardware also affects the service life of the wooden door. The hinge is a kind of hardware that connects the wooden door and the door frame. The good hinge has anti-corrosion performance and good transmission, which can ensure the uniform force of the hinge and not cause damage due to the weight of the door.
(3) Paint is also a key to the quality of wooden doors. Good paints release less harmful substances to the human body, basically below national standards. The harmful substances released by poor paints often exceed national standards and are used for a long time. Physical and mental health is a great hazard. There is also a paint process that has a great influence on the overall sense of the wooden door. The smoothness of the wooden door can be sensed by touching the door and the reflection of the wooden door can be observed from the side. Generally good manufacturers spray paint more than 10 times.
Third, the function
(1) Under normal circumstances, the door can choose a beautiful, strong, heavy-grained wooden door in consideration of the security factor of its anti-theft;
(2) The most important thing about the bedroom door is to consider privacy and create a warm atmosphere. Therefore, the opaque and solid door type is used, such as the wooden door with elegant style and inlaid square format;
(3) The study door should choose a door type with good sound insulation effect and strong design sense. For example, the wooden door with ancient window pattern can produce simple and elegant book charm;
(4) The kitchen door should be selected with a waterproof and sealed door type to effectively block the fumes generated during cooking, such as semi-transparent semi-glass doors;
(5) The door of the bathroom mainly focuses on factors such as privacy and water resistance. In addition to the choice of all-solid wood doors with unique materials, you can choose a stylish full-brushed semi-glass door type.
(1) The color of the wooden door contrasts with the color of the wall.
(2) The color of the wooden door is close to the furniture color.
You should choose a cool color wooden door. When the main color of the living room is dark, you should choose a warm color wooden door.
(3) The wooden door should be consistent with the style of the living room.