1. Do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf to avoid bumping or scratching of sharp objects. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use excessive force and do not hit the original wood door.
2. Do not open the door lock with wet hands or splash solvent containing corrosive ingredients onto the original wood door and door lock. Do not use excessive force when opening the door lock or turning the door lock handle. When the door lock is not working properly, you can lubricate the keyhole with a proper amount of pencil core foam.
3. When wiping the glass, do not allow the cleaning agent or water to penetrate into the gap of the glass bead to avoid deformation of the bead. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass to avoid damage to the glass. If there is a big bump after the glass is broken, be sure to ask a professional for repair.
4. When removing the stain on the surface of the original wooden door (such as fingerprint), after the air is wet, wipe it with a soft cloth, and the hard cloth is easy to scratch the surface. Use a neutral detergent, toothpaste or furniture-specific cleaner when the stain is too heavy. Wipe off immediately after decontamination.
5. When removing dust from the wood door, use a vacuum cleaner to remove it. Do not rub the corners of the original wooden door frequently to avoid fading and damage of the facing material at the corners.
6. In order to maintain the surface gloss and service life of the original wooden door, it should be cleaned and dusted regularly. The surface can be cured with the special curing liquid for wooden decoration products.
7. In the spring and winter, the indoor ventilation should be kept well, so that the original wooden door is in a normal temperature and humidity environment, preventing the original wooden door from being deformed due to excessive humidity and temperature difference, preventing the metal fittings from being rusted, edge-sealing, and the facing material falling off. When using electric heating or other heating equipment in winter, keep away from the original wooden door to avoid deformation.
8. When painting the wall, cover the original wooden door. Avoid the peeling and fading of the original wood door facing material caused by the stucco coating, which affects the overall appearance.
9, wooden doors can not be exposed to strong sunlight for a long time. This can cause discoloration, aging or peeling of the paint.
10. If there are other problems, please consult the manufacturer in time, and ask the professionals to handle it.