1. Positioning and paying off: The glass door combined with the fixed glass and the movable glass door leaf is unified for positioning.
2. The width of the limit groove and the limit groove at the top of the installation frame should be larger than the glass thickness of 2-4mm, and the groove depth is 10-20mm. When installing, firstly pull out the two metal decorative board edges from the drawn line, and then press the side line to install the limit slot at the top of the door frame.
3. Install the wooden bottom of the metal veneer: first fix the square wood on the ground, then stick the metal veneer to the wood with the universal glue. The square wood can be directly nailed to the pre-embedded wooden brick, or through the expansion bolt. The method of connection is fixed.
4. Install the vertical door frame: connect the center line of the bullet to the door frame, then use the plywood to determine the shape and position of the door frame column, and finally wrap the metal decorative surface.
5. Install the glass: use a glass suction cup machine to suck the thick glass, then hold the suction cup to lift the thick glass plate by 2-3 people and move it to the installation position.
6. Fixed glass: Two small square wooden strips on the bottom and side of the wooden block are placed in the middle door, the square wood strip is about 4mm away from the glass plate surface, and then the universal glue is painted on the square wooden strip. The facing metal is stuck on the square strip.
7. Injection glass seal: In the gap between the top limit groove and the bottom bracket, and the gap between the thick glass and the frame column, the glass seal is injected.
8. Docking between glass: When the fixed part of the glass door needs to be spliced by the oversize, the seam should have a width of 2-3mm, and the edge of the glass should be chamfered.
9. Installation of moving glass door leaf: Before the door leaf is installed, the grounding spring and the positioning pin on the top surface of the door frame should be positioned and installed. The two must be coaxial. Check the vertical line during installation to ensure the center of the ground spring shaft and the positioning pin. The lines are on the same line.
10. Install the glass door leaf upper and lower door clamps: Install the upper and lower metal door clips on the upper and lower ends of the glass door and measure the height of the door.