1. How to determine the door type of Class A fire door
Class A fire door type refers to fire door
(1) Is it a single door or a double door;
(2) Whether the double door is a split or a small fan (also called a child door);
(3) There is no bright window on the door;
(4) There is no glass on the door leaf;
(5) The opening direction of the door leaf (to be searched one by one in the floor plan of the building construction drawing, and the atlas of the door and window table can determine the opening direction of the door)
The door type of the fire door is selected according to the atlas used in the construction of the door and window table.
2, the processing size of the Class A fire door
The dimensions indicated in the company's version 10 fire door drawings are the dimensions of the inspection door. The size of the door frame and door leaf and the bright window should be calculated according to the size of the fire door issued in the production plan.
Door frame size
When the door frame is made, the size of the inner frame of the door frame is calculated based on the outer dimensions of the door frame, and the door frame with the bright window is simultaneously calculated for the size of the glazing frame of the bright window, and the size of the trim and the size of the glazing frame are subject to assembly and inspection.
The width of the trim in the door frame is the width of the door frame -90mm.
Height of the cut in the door frame:
The door frame without the bright window with the lower jaw is the height of the door frame -90mm.
The door frame with bright windows and squats is 2090mm-90mm (the bright window height is above 2090mm).
The door frame without a bright window and no squat is the height of the door frame -45mm.
The door frame with a bright window and no squat is 2090mm-45mm.
(1) Steel fire door: The thickness of the door leaf is 51mm, and the width of the door leaf is calculated according to the size of the inner trim of the door frame.
Door width: The single door is the size of the cut inside the door frame - 6mm. Double door The width of each door leaf is the width of the cut in the door frame -10mm divided by 2.
Door height: The height of the door leaf with the lower jaw is -6mm in the height of the door frame. The height of the door leaf without the squat is the height of the cut in the door frame -10mm.
(2) Wood fire door: door leaf thickness is 50mm for door-level door and 45mm for door-level door.
Class A fire door standard
1. Distribution substations in high-rise buildings
The partition wall with fire resistance of not less than 2h, the floor with fire resistance of not less than 1.50h and the Class A fire door shall be separated from other parts; 2 the fuel oil immersed transformer room shall be connected between the power distribution room or the transformer room. The door shall be a Class A fire door;
2. Fire protection specifications for building design:
The Class C liquid intermediate storage tank in the plant shall be placed in a separate room and its volume shall not exceed 1 m3. In the room where the intermediate storage tank is installed, the fire resistance limit of the retaining member shall not be lower than the corresponding requirements of the second-grade fire-resistant building, and the door of the room shall adopt a Class A fire door.
3. Fire protection specifications for high-rise civil buildings:
When the oil storage room is installed in the boiler room, the total storage capacity should not exceed 1.00m3, and the oil storage room should be separated from the boiler by a firewall; when the door must be opened on the firewall, a Class A fire door should be installed.
4. Archives design specifications:
Elevators for vertical transportation of files and materials shall be located adjacent to the archives, but shall be outside the fire doors; when vertical transmission facilities are installed, the shafts shall be closed and the enclosure shall be non-combustible with a fire resistance of not less than 2 h. The door shall be a Class A fire door.
5, high-rise fire:
Doors, windows, and openings should not be opened on the firewall. When it is necessary to open, Class A fire doors and windows that can be closed by themselves should be installed.
6. Fire prevention specifications for civil air defense design:
The front room shall be provided at the entrance of the fire prevention stairway to the smoke-proof stairwell or the wall-difficult walkway. The area of the front room shall not be less than 6m2; when the front room is used together with the fire-fighting elevator, the area shall not be less than 10m2; the door of the front room shall be Class A. fire-proof door.
Class A fire door fire endurance
Japan's regulations on fire doors are relatively strict. Fire doors are divided into two types, A and B. The fire resistance of a type of fire door is 1.50 to 2.00h. The fire endurance of Class A fire doors in China is 1.5h, aiming at preventing fires from expanding during fires.