Door closer products must meet the national standard GB2698-2005, and the door closers used for fire doors should also meet the requirements of GA93-1995 "Fire Door Door Closer Test".
The factors that should be considered when choosing a door closer are: the width of the door, the frequency of opening the door, and the requirements for use and use. The width of the door is the most important factor in selecting the type of door closer. Common doors include fire doors, wooden doors, aluminum doors, glass doors, steel doors, and the like. Usually the weight of the door is small, and the model with less power is selected, and vice versa. The opening frequency is a factor closely related to the quality of the product. For frequent use, the sealing performance of the product should be good and the service life should be long.
1) Whether there is an automatic door stop function after opening the door;
2) Damping buffer function--The damping buffer is generated after the door is opened quickly to a certain position, and the damping buffer force and range can be adjusted according to the use requirements; this function is used to prevent the door or lock from colliding with the wall when the door is opened quickly, or emergency escape It prevents people from losing weight when they open the door quickly and tilts forward to the ground.
3) Delayed slow closing of the door - the door is slowly closed from the maximum position of the door opening, and can be adjusted steplessly according to requirements. It is suitable for use in places where people enter and exit frequently and in many places, especially in hospitals, and there are doors and passages for the elderly, children and disabled people.
4) The closing force can be adjusted - it can be installed on different doors with a wide range of door weights and door widths, as well as places with high door closing resistance due to environmental reasons. Festive stepless adjustment can achieve satisfactory closing power, especially in places where coastal cities, vehicles and ships are affected by wind and the closing resistance (force of the door) changes frequently.
5) Temporary shutdown function of the damping reset function (vertical door closer)--When the angle is turned on, the throttle valve should be temporarily suspended to temporarily suspend the damping reset function.
6) Safe and fast super-damping closing performance (vertical door closer)--A sudden application of external force during the closing of any angle should be able to close safely and quickly.
7) Use environment: Fire and fire protection requirements and anti-freezing requirements in places under minus 35° in winter.
Usually, the choice of the door closer can be matched with the size and weight of different doors according to the manufacturer's product specification parameters, according to different strengths or adjustable forces. The table below shows the quality/size of the seven grade test doors specified in British Standard BS EN 1154 (a recognized standard for door closer classification). The closing force of the door closer usually specifies a value between 1 and 7, the greater the number, the greater the ability of the door closer.
Test door quality / size
Capacity size number
Recommended door width
Test door quality