1. Do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf to avoid bumping or scratching of sharp objects.
2. Do not open the door lock with wet hands or splash solvent containing corrosive ingredients onto the original wood door and door lock. Do not use excessive force when opening the door lock or turning the door lock handle. When the door lock is not working properly, you can lubricate the keyhole with a proper amount of pencil core foam.
3. When wiping the glass, do not allow the cleaning agent or water to penetrate into the gap of the glass bead. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass. If there is a big bump after the glass is damaged, be sure to ask a professional for repair.
4. When removing the stain on the surface of the original wooden door (such as fingerprint), after the air is wet, the toothpaste or furniture special cleaning agent should be wiped clean immediately after decontamination.
5. When removing dust from the wood door, use a vacuum cleaner to remove it.
6. Remove the stain on the surface of the original wooden door (such as fingerprint).
7. When painting the walls. Avoid the peeling and fading of the original wood door facing material caused by the stucco coating, which affects the overall appearance.
8. During the construction of other types of work (such as the installation of the floor, etc.), the construction personnel should be careful to avoid hitting the wooden door.
9. When the furniture enters the scene, it is necessary to pay attention to avoiding the bumping of the furniture and the wooden door during the handling.
10. Renovation Before the check-in, regular ventilation and direct sunlight shall be used to block the wooden door to avoid deformation of the wooden door caused by long-term direct sunlight and yellowing of the paint surface or excessive humidity.
11, in the case of wooden door paint bump, damage, timely and after-sales contact, the manufacturer sent professional repair.