Conductive heating and conduction at room temperature
1. Tempered glass. It is a kind of prestressed glass tempered glass which has been reprocessed into ordinary flat glass and has two characteristics compared with ordinary flat glass:
1) The strength of the former is several times that of the latter, the tensile strength is more than three times that of the latter, and the impact resistance is more than five times that of the latter.
2) Tempered glass is not easily broken, even if it is broken, it will be broken in the form of particles without sharp angles.
2. Frosted glass. He is also sanded on ordinary flat glass. Generally, the thickness is more than 9%, and the thickness of 5 or 6% is mostly.
3. Sandblasted glass. The performance is basically similar to frosted glass, and different modified sanding is sandblasting. Because the two are visually similar, many owners, even renovation professionals, confuse them.
4. Embossed glass. It is a flat glass manufactured by calendering. Its biggest feature is that it is opaque and is used in renovation areas such as restrooms.
5, wired glass. It is an impact-resistant flat glass made by embedding a wire or a metal mesh in a glass plate by a calendering method. When impacted, only a radial crack is formed without causing injury to the underarm. Therefore, it is mostly used in high-rise buildings and factories with strong volatility.
6, insulating glass. The two pieces of glass are kept at a fixed interval by a bonding method. The space is dry air, and the periphery is sealed with a sealing material, which is mainly used for decoration works with sound insulation requirements.
7, laminated glass. Laminated glass is generally composed of an organic glue layer between two sheets of ordinary flat glass (which may also be tempered glass or other special glass) and glass. When damaged, the debris still adheres to the glue layer, avoiding the damage caused by the debris splash. Mostly used for renovation projects with safety requirements.
8, bulletproof glass. In fact, it is a kind of laminated glass, except that the glass used is mostly made of tempered glass with higher strength, and the number of interlayers is relatively large. It is often used in renovation projects such as banks or luxury homes where safety requirements are very high.
9, hot bending glass. It is softened by flat glass and molded in a mold. Curved glass made by annealing. In some advanced renovations, the frequency is getting higher and higher, and it needs to be scheduled. There is no spot.
10, glass bricks. The manufacturing process of glass bricks is basically the same as that of flat glass, and the difference is the molding method. The middle is dry air. It is mostly used in decorative projects or in light-transparent shapes with insulation requirements.
11, cellophane. Also known as glass film, with a variety of colors and colors. Depending on the properties of the paper film, it has different properties. Most of them play the role of heat insulation, infrared protection, ultraviolet protection and explosion protection.
The type of glass can not be statistically divided. It is only possible to give some common examples. The most common non-clear glass (white glass) is, and there are tempered glass, insulating glass, ice cracked glass, painted glass, and coating. Glass, carved glass, art glass (water, waterfall, square, etc.), polystar glass, etc. are very much.