1. When painting the wall, use a non-corrosive, non-melting waterproof material to cover the wooden door to prevent the paint from adhering to the surface of the product, causing peeling and fading, which affects the overall appearance.
2. The wooden door must first be placed horizontally on the ground before installation (the stacking height should not exceed 1 meter). Do not lean against it to avoid deformation.
3. Try to avoid long-term outdoor sunlight and prevent the wooden door from being heated.
4. Place in the drying room and keep the indoor air circulation to prevent the wooden door from getting wet.
5. Prevent the wooden door from being subjected to abnormal impact or contact with corrosive substances.
6. Before installation, the door hole must be subjected to necessary moisture and anti-corrosion treatment.
1. Under normal circumstances, the door leaf should be closed.
2, the door should avoid direct sunlight or exposure to sunlight.
3. When handling things, take care to avoid sharp objects colliding with the door to avoid scratching the surface.
4. If the humidity and temperature of the environment on both sides of the door are different, the door should be kept open to avoid deformation of the door due to uneven humidity and temperature on both sides.
5. When using the wooden door, avoid hanging heavy objects and slamming on the door leaf.
6. When opening the door lock and turning the handle, please do not use too much force to avoid reducing the service life of the lock due to improper use.
7. In the process of use, if the hinge, door lock, etc. are loose, tighten immediately. When the hinge sounds when switching, it is necessary to fill the oil.
8. After measuring the water on the door leaf, wipe it off with a dry cloth immediately.
9. When there is smudge on the facade, wipe it with a soft cloth. Use professional woodwork maintenance fluid to extend the life of the wooden door.