The soundproof door mainly plays the role of soundproofing. It requires sound-absorbing materials to make the door leaf, and the door joint is sealed with a rubbery material such as sponge rubber to achieve the effect of sound insulation. It is commonly used in soundproof rooms, broadcast rooms, conference rooms and other soundproof rooms. .
First, increase the amount of noise insulation doors
The way the sound waves are transmitted through the door is mainly the door leaf and the door joint. Therefore, to obtain a high sound insulation soundproof door, we must start from the above two aspects.
1, improve the sound insulation of the door
In order to ensure that the door is closed and flexible, it is not possible to excessively use the method of increasing the size of the door to obtain a higher amount of sound insulation.
(1) Combine materials with different sound resistance into a multilayer composite structure door leaf.
(2) Prevent the panel's matching effect from appearing within the effective frequency range to reduce the sound insulation.
2, improve the sealing measures of the door
(1) The effect of door joints on sound insulation is the change in sound insulation when different door sealing methods are used on the same door.
(2) Door sealing method: 1 Early "9"-shaped rubber sealing strip 2 adopts double-channel sealing strips to measure the silencing effect of the 3-door muffler.
Second, soundproof door construction points
1. When making the soundproof door, ultra-thin glass wool or rock wool is used to fill the core of the door core, but it should not be squeezed and compacted. It should be kept in a soft state to ensure its soundproof effect.
2, the gap between the door leaf and the door frame, the use of sponge rubber and other elastic materials embedded in the groove in the door frame, stick firmly. The section size of the sponge rubber strip should be 1mm larger than the width of the groove on the door frame, and protrude 2mm from the edge of the frame to ensure that the gap can be tightly closed after the door leaf is closed.
3, Double-leaf door lap joints should be made double L-shaped seam. In the middle of the lap seam, sponge rubber strips should be set. When the door leaf is closed, the sponge rubber strips will be squeezed tightly on both sides of the lap joint, and a gap of 2 mm wide should be left between the door leaves. There should not be direct contact between the wood and the wood at the joints.
4. Outsourcing soundproof doors should be wrapped with artificial leather. Between the artificial leather and the wooden door leaf should be filled with rock wool blankets, and then double leather artificial leather pressure layer regularly pressed on the surface of the door leaf, and then nailed with foam nails, artificial leather surface should be tight, flattening.
5. A gap of 5mm width should be left between the bottom of the soundproof door and the ground, and then a 3mm thick rubber strip should be nailed to the lower part of the door leaf with a long flat iron. The rubber band contacting the ground should be stretched by 5mm, closing the door leaf with Gap between the ground.
6. Sound insulation and fireproof doors with waterproof requirements. Doors can be made of fire-resistant fiberboard. Each side is studded with a piece of 5mm thick asbestos board, and then the 26th galvanized iron sheet is full. The exposed doorframe part should also be wrapped with galvanized iron sheet.
7. The soundproof door hardware should be compatible with the function of the soundproof door, such as the hinge should be used for silent hinges.