1. Do not hang heavy objects on the door leaf or avoid sharp objects bumping or scratching. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use excessive force and do not hit the wooden door.
2. Do not open the door lock with wet hands or spill corrosive solvents onto the wooden door and door lock.
3. When wiping the glass, do not allow the cleaning agent or water to penetrate into the gap of the glass bead to avoid deformation of the bead.
4. When removing the stain on the surface of the wooden door (such as fingerprint), use a soft air to wipe it.
5. In the spring and winter, the indoor ventilation should be kept well, so that the wooden door is in a normal temperature and humidity environment, and the wooden door is prevented from being deformed due to excessive humidity and temperature difference. The metal fittings are exposed, the edge banding, and the facing material appear to fall off.
6. When painting the wall, cover the wooden door to avoid the paint coating peeling off and fading the wooden door finishing material, which affects the overall appearance.
The most important 7 points to buy a wooden door: first, style. Second, the door panel and the door cover. Third, the door core board. Fourth, hardware. Fifth, special seals for inner doors. Sixth, use glue. Seventh, after-sales service.